Conditions” means these terms and conditions; “Product” means a product displayed for sale on the website; “Product Details” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided; “Users” means the users of the website collectively; “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration; “We/us” means J Cowdry T/As LilyMatthews, lilymatthews.co.uk; “Website” means the website located at www.lilymatthews.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; “Cookies” means small text files which our website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer; “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands and “You” means a user of this website.
LilyMatthews is owned by Jane Cowdry The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website and when you when you buy an item or place an order from LilyMatthews or Jane Cowdry. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through LilyMatthews is with J Cowdry T/AS LilyMatthews and lilymatthews.co.uk
- You undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You must be eighteen years old or older to use this site. If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- You warrant that all details, personal and other, you provide to LilyMatthews.co.uk for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or registering as a customer are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal information by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01580 761578
- You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from lilymatthews.co.uk under your own username and passwordYou may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password. The information you are required to provide must be true, accurate, current and complete
J Cowdry T/AS LilyMatthews reserve the right to
Modify, end, suspend, modify or withdraw our agreement with you and temporarily or permanently or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
you fail to make payment to us when due
you breach any of our terms and conditions
when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.we suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on lilymatthews.co.uk
to change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information unless the same is proved to be fraudulent.
You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
Description of goods
Every effort is made to ensure that product details, descriptions and prices shown are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, Lilymatthews.co.uk will inform you as soon as possible. If the price shown is incorrect, we will offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. While the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
Purchase, Ordering and Prices
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All items are offered subject to availability. If on receipt of your order, the item(s) you have ordered become no longer available, lilymatthews.co.uk will inform you as soon as possible, giving you the option waiting for stock to arrive or of purchasing an alternative product. If you decline these options a reduction in payment equal to the value of the unavailable items will be made. Should you still wish to order the out of stock item it will be dispatched to you as soon as it becomes available.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and lilymatthews.co.uk until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you at which point we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- Discount vouchers cannot be used on sale products.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
lilymatthews.co.uk accept most major credit/debit cards all ONLINE Payments are processed via WorldPay. We can accept Visa, Mastercard, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Solo and Switch. For millions of people around the world, WorldPay is the way to pay – trusted and secure. An important part of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, the 5th biggest banking group in the world, WorldPay payment solutions are trusted by thousands of businesses, big and small. Please see WorldPay for further information.
· All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Cancelling an Order
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, we deal individually with each request. You my contact us by email or by telephone. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures. We operate No Quibbles Returns policy.
- Once we’ve heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable to any charges incurred when returning the goods to LilyMatthews, unless the return is as a result of an error on our side.
You have a right to cancel your order in writing within seven days of receipt and receive a refund of all charges. You will then need to return the item by post. Parcels returned by post are returned at your own cost.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure
- You may return most items sold by lilymatthews.co.uk within 21 days from the date of despatch for a full refund.
- We will be happy to offer you an exchange or, if you wish, a refund provided that the products are returned complete, unused, unwashed and with the original packaging. Items can be returned outside this period if they are found to be faulty but please take extra care to read our Product Care Information under Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) or any specific care instructions provided with your purchase. We cannot accept an item returned as faulty if the appropriate product care instructions have not been followed and the damage caused to the product is clearly due to wear and tear or misuse.
- Return of an item is at your own cost unless the item is faulty. For further details please read our Returns page
We will be happy to exchange for the same item most products that are damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is our error within 3 months from the date of despatch
- LilyMawtthews / J Cowdry will not pass on your personal, credit or debit card details to any third party. WorldPay prevents these being passed to lilymatthews.co.uk or jcowdry
- We will never ask for personal details via email.
Limitations of Liability
J Cowdry T/AS LilyMatthews total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods. Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of J Cowdry T/As LilyMatthews for death or personal injury caused by the Supplier’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price..
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation email within 10 working days of delivery of the goods plus return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Site or for any products or services purchased from lilymatthews.co.uk
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
· any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
· any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
· any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the lilymatthews.co.uk web pages are owned or controlled J Cowdry T/AS LilyMatthews.
Third Party Information
J Cowdry/ LilyMatthews will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. We are not responsible for the availability of such external site and J Cowdry/LilyMatthews does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. We can not be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material.. The entire liability of J Cowdry /LilyMatthews under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.