How We Work
We welcome inquiries from private customers who want help with their homes. We can make a simple pair of curtains or we can help you with the design of your rooms from paint and wallpaper, to fabrics and lighting. If you are stuck – we can help.
The way we work is as follows:
- First contact: Please call us on (01580) 241614 or email us on email@example.com We can go through your soft furnishings requirements, from a single pair of curtains to a whole house. We can talk about the kind of fabrics you like or whether you already have your fabric (we can work with yours or ours.) We can also get an idea of your time scale and ideal fitting date.
- Second stage: If you want a home visit Jane can come and see you for a free* no obligation visit. She can bring some fabric ideas with her and chat through your requirements in more detail. Jane will take a detailed measure, advise on the best treatments for the windows and go through your budget. (*free within 10 miles of Tenterden TN30 otherwise a £45 fee is levied which will be deducted/refunded from the cost of any order placed)
- Third stage: You will receive a detailed estimate from us that includes the cost and an idea fabric quantities and other items. If you confirm you wish to go ahead you will be sent the invoice for the deposit. The deposit is half the making costs and the full cost of any hardware, poles, tracks, roller blinds and fabric. The balance of the making is payable prior to dispatch or hanging and dressing. If you are still unclear on your fabric choices you can visit our workrooms where we would love to show you around and you can have a look at our fabric books and samples. We can also provide you with mini mood boards so you can see your scheme come together (this service is offered once a deposit has been received)
- Final Stage: We make your items and arrange fitters to fit poles, tracks and blinds (you can fit yourself if you wish). If you are having curtains the fitter will then relay the final measures to us once the poles are up. You will then receive your final items within a few days of the balance payment and the fitting. In some cases curtains can be fit at the same time as the poles/tracks however this isn’t recommended
- We will call you after installation to ensure you are happy. We are here to help and will do all we can to make sure you love what we have made for you.